55 East Rich Street
Open in Google Maps
The Columbus Commons Garage is located at 55 East Rich Street,
with entrances on
between High and Third Streets.
Note: Rich Street - One way street heading west
Note: Main Street - One way street heading east
- Columbus Commons security personnel patrol the garage daily.
- Try not to park your vehicle close to any stairwells for safety.
- Do not leave anything of value in your vehicle when you leave.
- While security patrols this garage, this garage does not have cameras.
- Do not leave your juror badge hanging on the mirror.
Additional Services and Assistance:
- Offers Jump Start Service
- Tire Inflation Assistance
- Handicap Accessible
Hours of Operation:
- Daily Parking: 24 Hour via Automated Teller at the Exit
- Automated Teller accepts Credit/Debit Cards or Vouchers ONLY
Parking Voucher Fully Paid Restrictions - Per Columbus Commons Garage
- Jurors must bring in parking ticket each morning to jury office to receive a voucher
If having problems with voucher or additional fees, use call box at exit
CASH PAY: must pay at lobby kiosk before entering automated exit
(No cash is accepted at exits - credit or debit cards only)
Jurors must bring in parking ticket each morning to receive a voucher
DUE TO STRICT AUDITING ACCOUNTABLITY WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE JUROR PARKING VOUCHERS FOR LOST OR FORGOTTEN PARKING TICKETS.